for Toro Precision 10’ Half Circle Nozzle
- Spray Radius: 10 Feet
- Spray Pattern: Half Circle Fixed
- Flow Rate: 0.48 – 0.56 GPM
- Threaded: Female
Features and Benefits
Toro® Precision™ Series Spray Nozzles are the most efficient spray nozzles available and feature proprietary H2O Chip Technology. With a precipitation rate of 1” per hour, Precision™ Series Spray Nozzles help irrigation professionals better manage water usage, eliminate runoff, and reduce their customers’ water bills. These nozzles are available in a wide variety of arcs and radii, as well as Toro (male) and female-threaded bodies, making them ideal for large scale installations and retrofits. In addition, the best-in-class* Precision™ Series Spray nozzles are available with factory-installed Pressure Compensating Discs (PCD).
- Patented H²0 Chip Technology: Using patented H²0 chip technology – and no moving parts – each Precision Series Spray nozzles creates one or more high frequency oscillating streams to achieve the desired arc and radius with 1/3 less water usage
- Maximize Irrigation Efficiency: Precision Spray nozzles deliver an industry first 1”/hr (25mm/hr) precipitation rate, which better matches soil infiltration rate. This lower precipitation rate, along with high distribution uniformity make this nozzles family the most efficient nozzle from 5’-15’ (1.5 – 4.6m)
- Design and Retrofit Effectiveness: The lower flow rate of Precision™ Series Spray Nozzles maximizes design efficiency and saves on overall material costs by using fewer valves and less controller stations. In addition, the performance of existing systems with lower pressures can be upgraded with a simple retrofit of the pre-existing high flow nozzles.
- Third-Party Performance Validation: Precision Series Spray nozzles have been tested and validated in the field and at the Center for Irrigation Technology (CIT).